Queens Head144, Richmond Road
See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
This large street corner pub is dated AD 1892 in ornate red brickwork. Owned by Fuller's since August 2015 it was recently refurbished to include a 10 room hotel. Now caters primarily for diners, with 110 covers, but drinkers are still welcome. There are booths as well as regular tables for dining. The garden is a real sun trap and there is also a front patio area with heaters. The changing beers are from the Fuller's range, including seasonals. Opens at 7.30am (8am weekends) for breakfasts.